Premium Wedding Albums come with 30 pages and a premium leather cover. You can add additional pages & spreads, upgrade the cover material, add imprinting or upgrade to a matted album for an additional fee.
When we design wedding albums we use clean and timeless designs that showcase your wedding images in best way!
1. Selecting images: When you are selecting images, keep in mind that albums average 2-4 images per page in order to create a beautiful look.
30 page album = around 60-90 images;
40 page album = 80-120 images;
50 page album = 100-150 images.
We start with the slideshow as the basis of the album, then you create an *Album favorites* in your online gallery. You can go through all of the image folders (getting ready, ceremony, family formals…) and select each and every image you would like to have included in the album. From there we will design the album, adding or subtracting images to make the album complete. (Note: sometimes not all of your selected images can be included in the design.)
CHOOSING THE RIGHT IMAGES FOR YOUR ALBUM
Many couples are unsure about exactly what types of images to choose for their album. Use the tips below to guide your image selections.
They’ll help make for a robust album design :) and will tell the story of your day in the most complete way possible:
– 3 to 4 Detail photos (dress/shoes/jewelry/etc)
– 4 to 5 Bride Getting Ready photos
– 4 to 5 Groom Getting Ready photos
– 1 to 2 Ceremony Site Detail photos
– 5 to 10 Ceremony Photos
– Some of your favorite family photos
– Some of your favorite wedding party photos
– At least 5 to 10 photos of you and your groom
– 4 to 5 Reception Decor Photos
– Your favorite ring photo
– Your favorite key reception moments and an exit photo (if available)
With your image choices, we will design an album where the images are arranged both aesthetically and chronologically. Our design templates have been created with artistic layouts that will highlight the beauty of your images, without over crowding each page. We typically put no more than 4 pictures per page, and depending on the orientation of the images you chose – we will arrange them in a simple yet organized layout.
2. The Design: We design the album in spreads so that you get a cohesive look when the album is opened flat. We design your album to tell the complete story of your wedding day in most beautiful way possible. Most albums average around 50 pages. From there you will be able to pare down the number of spreads to your desired album size. The album design process usually takes 2-4 weeks from when the image selection is supplied, to the completion of the initial design. After you receive the initial design you will be able to make revisions.
Examples of the first and last page & spreads:
3. Revisions: Once you receive your initial album design, you may make two revisions to complete your album to your satisfaction. If more than two revisions are desired, it will be an additional $50 for each additional revision.
4. Leather Cover:
The album is finished with a Premium Leather cover from the Euro Collection, swatches can be seen here. Please indicate which color leather you would like from our collection.
5. Finishing Touches & Additional Details: You may add to the finishing touches of your album with the options below.
-How would you like the font spaced & would you like to use capitalization? Examples: Sue & Joe (Upper and lowercase with normal spacing), SUE & JOE (all upper case), S U E & J O E (all upper case with a space between each letter), Sue + Joe (Upper and lowercase with a plus sign).
-Do you want any additional mini Albums for parents? Special rate of $1000 for Two 6x6 Linen Albums, 30 pages.
5. Ordering: Once the design is finalized and confirmed the album will be send for Print. We do take a $500 deposit in the beginning of Album workflow, and outstanding balance when Album Spreads released for viewing and choosing to client. When final design approved and last changes are made, design changes or album resize can't be made. Album production by Folio Albums takes 6-8 weeks from the order date.
Need more information? Contact us+