KENYAN NATURAL LIGHT NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER
About Mombasa Newborn Photographer
Lola Kolyada is a pregnancy, newborn, baby, family photographer in Mombasa. She works with beautiful natural light outdoors settings and on-location to create images that are fresh, modern and unique. Sessions with her always relaxing and enjoyable for parents and babies. Her Fine Art Luxury photography studio is centrally located for the convenience of clients from Nyali, Bamburi, Shanzu, Watamu, Malindi, Diani beach, and surrounding areas.
Document your family’s lifetime story with one of Kenyan’s most famous photographer for newborn, baby and family portraits. With years of experience, Lola knows how to gently position newborns in poses that show their tenderness. All babies sleeps most of the time during a newborn photo shoot, so parents will have a plenty of time for breaks for feeding, diaper changes, and cuddles. This first year with your baby pass so fast, and professional photography is a way to save these valuable moments forever.
There is nothing more good-looking and charming than newborns - they seem to bring out the goodness and delight in everyone. Newborn photographer Lola Kolyada get it all. Mombasa mothers and fathers fear they day their babies are no longer babies, because they enjoy that innocence and delicate time. Choose to preserve those lovely photos for a lifetime. Newborn photography will make it easy for you to keep those moments lasting forever.
Newborn Photography by Lola Kolyada
Newborn photography in and around Mombasa, Kenya is best done in the first 10-15 days, when babies are sleeping heavily and curling up genuinely into those desirable poses like in mama belly. On 20-40 days babies often twist a lot and making it very hard to capture the right moments. Babies that are a few months old hardly ever keep calm and often begin to move and and cry – many times making the photography session very nerve-wracking and hassle. As well as colic and baby acne can increase around this time. Anyway, with a newborn, you unusually get that lack of collaboration. So we recommend book your session then newborns sleep 90% of the time, this will be much easier to photographing them.
Kenyan Newborn photographer
If you have a newborn baby or are expecting one soon, one of the best ways to keep those beautiful memories is by having professional Mombasa newborn photographer photograph your gorgeous baby. These memories are absolutely precious, and will be cherished for a lifetime as favourite works of art.
About your session
Sessions are held on beautiful locations as park, beach, hotel or parents home. Hair & Make up can be added on to your session, and is charged per person per session. We are a Full-Service photographic studio with beautiful Heirloom products and collections available. Book your sessions early, 2-3 months prior is ideal, as we are often booked 1-2 months in advance. The ideal time to photograph newborn babies is around 5-10 days of age.
Your session fee covers a pre-consultation, reserved time just for your session, our talented professional photographer, use of our huge range of props, your personal ordering session, and access to our stunning Luxury products and Heirloom Collections. Your viewing gallery will display a range of images, each personally and creatively edited by us.
Session fee's do not include any digital images or products, the session fee covers the session itself, use of our props, time and talent of photographer. You will then be able to order your collection at your online ordering session scheduled 2-8 weeks after your shoot. When booking your session you are required to purchased a minimum of $300 to put towards your collection at your ordering session.
Your Product Order
Collections are additional to your session fee, our clients spend a range of amounts; $1200 - $6000 and up, we tailor a package to suit what is most important to you and an amount that you're comfortable with.
You will have one ordering session where you will watch a beautiful HD slideshow of your whole gallery. This is when you place your order for what you want. You are encouraged to pre-purchase products when you book which come with a special 10% pre-purchase discount. Digital files are not included in your session fee, they are available as add on purchases to your product order.
We have incredible Heirloom Collections that start at $850 and go up to $2000, as well as our luxury Premier Heirloom collections that start at $4,000 with a large range of stunning products and experiences available. You can even create your own collection by selecting from the A La Carte menu which allows you to build your own collection of products to get exactly what you want. We will help guide you through your entire experience from start to finish, from planning your session, choosing your colours, and creating your artwork, through to the selection process, helping you build your own personal collection of stunning Heirloom products which you will be able to cherish for a life-time. We are so proud to be able to offer this premium service to our clients, so that you too can enjoy stunning Art and gorgeous Heirlooms for generations!
PERIOD OF PHOTOGRAPHY READY from 8 - 12 weeks!
- Additional retouched photo - $20 for each. Additional 10 photos - $150
- Registration for the photo session is made on a 50% booking payment. The remaining amount, 50%, is paid by the client on the day of the photo session.
- I'm glad to offer a discount to my regular customers at a rate of 10% of the price of your chosen package.
- Family photos are possible in each package, depending on the wishes of the customer!
- If you cancel a photo session in less than 48 hours, a fine art photography studio will charge cancellation fee of $75. If you informed us about it no later than 48 hours before the photo session, you can use your booking amount to pay for the photo session within 6 months from the appointed date of the photo shoot.
- Unedited ( RAW) photographs are only for photographer and they are not showed or shared to customer.
- The best photos in each package are chosen by the photographer Lola Kolyada. The choice of the best photos from the photo session for processing with your participation is possible only in our Premier Heirloom collections.
- When ordering a photo shoot, the client expresses his agreement with the policy and working conditions of the photographer Lola Kolyada. Maiafreia Photographer has the right to use the results of photo sessions - photos for advertising and information purposes, post them in Internet resources, on websites, in social. networks, etc., and also publish them in printed information and advertising publications.
- The cost of packages is indicated with discounts, a mandatory condition-permission to use photos in the portfolio, social networks of the photographer, etc., while retaining the copyright of the photographer for publication. For confidential shooting, the discount does not apply, it is paid additionally at a rate of + 50% to the price of the selected package.
- The cost in Dollars is indicated for photo sessions and payment can be maid via Paypal, Mpesa ( KSH), Bank transfer or Cash payment.
- Price list is subject to change at any point and without notice.